1. Dogs must be on a lead, held in your arms or in a carrier at all times and under the control of an adult. Please remember there will be other dogs on the premises and for the safety of us all keep your dog under control.
2. Please never leave your dog unattended at any time.
3. Muzzles are recommended to be worn by aggressive or disruptive dogs. We can supply a muzzle free of charge should you require one. If your dog is particularly aggressive or nervous speak to a member of staff who will arrange a suitable time to allow you and your dog access to the bathing area.
4. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Please remind your child that they should never approach a strange dog.
5. For the health and safety of yours, and other dogs, we recommend that puppies must be over 4 months of age and have had all their injections prior to visiting Captain Dugwash.
6. If your dog has an “accident” (don’t worry these things happen) please advise a member of staff immediately to allow us to clean up, to prevent a slip hazard.